|ST GEORGE WALGREENS, WOODBRIDGE, NJ|
Commercial property lease in WoodbridgeOverview
Woodbridge Township is a Township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the township had a total population of 97,203. Its estimated population as of 2005 by the Census Bureau was 100,577, which places it as the fifth most populous municipality in the state, although the 2009 estimate has it back down to 97,917, making it the sixth most populous municipality in New Jersey.
The township of Woodbridge is named after Reverend John W. Woodbridge (1613-1691) of Newbury, Massachusetts. The Township of Woodbridge is the oldest original township in the state of New Jersey. According to Joshua Coffin, the early settlers included "Captain John Pike, the ancestor of General Zebulon Montgomery Pike, who was killed at the battle of Queenstown in 1812, Thomas Bloomfield, the ancestor of Joseph Bloomfield, some years governor of New Jersey, John Bishop, senior and junior, Jonathan Haynes, Henry Jaques, George March, Stephen Kent, Abraham Toppan, junior, Elisha Ilsley, Hugh March, John Bloomfield, Samuel Moore, Nathaniel Webster, John Ilsley, and others."  It was settled in the early autumn of 1664 and was granted a charter on June 1, 1669 by King Charles II of England, and reincorporated on October 31, 1693. Woodbridge Township was incorporated by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 21, 1798. Portions of the township were taken to form Rahway (April 19, 1858), Raritan Township (March 17, 1870, now Edison Township) and Roosevelt (April 11, 1906, now Carteret).[
Download Package PDF
Leasing Plan (Click to enlarge)